Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl, is by far one of my favorite, and most consistently done, over the course of three different blogs, memes. Each week, a prompt for TTT inspires bloggers to create lists based on that week’s topic. This Tuesday is freebie topic day!
I admit, I try not to like the color pink – I don’t know if this is due to pink being stereotypical of the female sex or because SO many people seem to adore it. True confession – I cannot help but love pink; I just can’t help myself! With so many different shades, pink is truly a dream color!
So many books with pink covers exist – and here I have chosen the ones I feel are the most gorgeous! I am an admitted sucker for a an eye-catching cover – I did a Goodreads list search to locate my favorite pinkish books – I may have to add more of these to my TBR list!
- I adore the Pretty Little Liars TV show and look forward to reading the series! The title of the 11th installment, Stunning by Sara Shepard speaks for itself!
- This gorgeous edition of Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility is a pinky book I actually own, not only because I want to read the novel, but also because it is SO PRETTY!
- When I laid eyes upon Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 6 by Naoko Takeuchi, I was truly enthralled by the cuteness!
- Princess in Love by Meg Cabot has inspired me to read The Princess Diaries series!
- While I had never heard of Fiona Dunbar’s Pink Chameleon prior to my pinkish search, I adore the title and most definitely the cover!
- I have always been intrigued by Jacqueline Susann’s Valley of the Dolls!
- The Time-Traveling Fashionista On Board the Titanic by Bianca Turetsky has such a whimsical, free cover – it ALMOST makes me want to twirl in a pink tutu!
- While I’m so over Candace Bushnell’s Sex and the City, I adore the cover of Summer and the City!
- I have read and love Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women and this may be the BEST edition, cover-wise, I have seen!
- Danielle Vega’s The Merciless possesses by far my favorite pink cover! SWOON!
In the pink, Maggie